Certified Kingdom Advisor
Congratulations on joining an elite group of financial professionals that have made the decision to intentionally integrate their faith in Jesus Christ with their mission/calling as a financial advisor. The training you are about to go through is the first step in achieving the Certified Kingdom Advisor (CKA®) designation. This course is designed to prepare you for the National proctored exam consisting of multiple choice questions and a comprehensive case study.
What makes this course so unique?
The training you receive over the duration of this course is not just biblical theory in money management, but developed over some 50 years of professional expertise. The CKA® Program is a culmination of years of professional experience from Ron Blue and others that have established "tried and true" concepts integrating biblical wisdom into practice.
What is the structure of this course?
This course will be lead by an instructional mentor (IM) who holds the coveted CKA® designation. The IM will walk along side you as you go through this material and be available to answer questions and provide feedback to you on various assessments.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Watch the video lessons from Ron Blue, founder of Kingdom Advisors and some of the leading professionals contributing to the field of Christian Financial advising.
- Ask questions related to the material in the Questions Forum
- Memorize scripture and apply various scriptures in appropriate contexts throughout this course.
- Assess your knowledge of the material through a 10 problem End of Module exam that covers all the information from the module.
- Apply your knowledge of the material through a case study approach at the end of each module.