The Catalyst Program
Business Management Direct Supervision Certificate
The first program of its kind for military veterans & spouses to successfully transition into the private sector. More than just resume building and job placement, we dive deeper into the holistic transition and work with you to find your own success - as you define it.
The Catalyst uses a trifecta approach by coaching through your intrinsic transition, career progression, and base it all around education. In just 6-weeks, you will:
- Find your WHY!
- Gain insight into various career paths and opportunities from industry experts
- Learn how to showcase your skills and experiences to position yourself in the marketplace
- Grow confidence in networking and interviewing
- Know your state and federal benefits for yourself and your family
- Know your value, and use it to negotiate future opportunities
Edcuational Tracks Include:
Through our partnership with The Talent Ladder powered by Indiana Wesleyan University National & Global, The Catalyst offers three educational tracks:
- Certificate Program: Our 6-week cohort for non-degree seeking candidates.
- Undergraduate Program: IWU’s generous transfer policy allows you to accelerate earning your degree by maximizing the transfer of your military and off-duty training and experience. This enables you to complete our 6-week program and complete your degree within one year.
- MBA Program: Start your MBA journey through The Catalyst program as you learn from industry experts who can relate to the military experience.
This training program is approved at INTraining and is eligible for funding through various government grants and state funding. Individuals who are approved may also utilize their Post 9/11 GI Bill or Tuition Assistance.
- Completely Face to Face and Online
- 6 Weeks
- Led by experienced faculty
- Relevant contemporary curriculum