Working Sm@rt in Meetings
Workgroups and teams; including managers, technical and sales professionals, supervisors, administrators and project leaders who currently conduct or attend meetings.
- Apply a proven planning process to meetings
- Design an effective agenda to increase accountability
- Run a meeting with a Bias for Action
- Know precisely how to prepare to attend a meeting
- Know how to keep a meeting on track
- Avoid the common pitfalls that create ‘meeting maddeners’
- Use a quick yet effective process for evaluating meetings
Format: This is a 1/2-day session that can be delivered virtually or Face 2 Face.
Discounts are available for gropus of 8 or more.
Contact Talent Ladder for questions.
Contact Michael Goeke to schedule groups:
Offered with our Partner: